11:37:00 AM

Masculine Attitude



Here it is,my first totally masculine outfit. Last time I wore these pants here I decided to balance its androgynous style with some feminine items but this time I've worn it with 100% masculine attitude (no no speaking about clothes only). Almost all the pieces I wear are from Zara - it's a great proof that you can still buy style even in a lower budget. I fell in love with the color and the shape of the cardigan, I can't wait to wear it with turtlenecks as well. What about you? Have you tried androgynous style yet?

Αυτό είναι το πρώτο μου εξ ολοκλήρου ανδρόγυνο outfit. Την τελευταία φορά που φόρεσα αυτό το παντελόνι εδώ αποφάσισα να εξισορροπήσω το ανδρόγυνο στυλ του με κάποια θηλυκά κομμάτια αλλά αυτή τη φορά το φόρεσα με 100% ανδρική διάθεση (μόνο στα ρούχα εννοώ). Σχεδόν όλα όσα φοράω είναι απ'το Zara - είναι μια καλή απόδειξη ότι μπορείς να έχεις στυλ ακόμα και με λιγότερα χρήματα. Ερωτεύτηκα το χρώμα και την γραμμή του σακακιού, ανυπομονώ να το φορέσω και με ζιβάγκο. Πείτε μου για εσάς, έχετε δοκιμάσει το ανδρόγυνο στυλ ακόμα;

xxx Rania




I was wearing :

pants, cardigan, belt, booties, sweater all Zara
bag axel accessories
ring Mango
socks Calzedonia
nailpolish Erre Due





Follow Nothing Like Fashion


SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Loved this outfit! Thelw poly ena tetoio panteloni,nomizw oti mporei na syndiastei me polla!
    Eisai koukla!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!I love your hair!I wish mine were that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! The jacket and your hair are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit!!!
    The jacket has amazing color!!
    Kisses,Olgianna!!
    http://estade-moda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your look!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you darlings! I'm glad you liked it although it's not how I usually dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, these colors suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your hair.
    Love,
    Like Valentine
    likevalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ωραίο και αυτό αλλά προτιμώ το προηγούμενο..με τις σούπερ γόβες!!!Περιμένουμε φωτογραφίες απο το δωμάτιο όταν το ετοιμάσεις!!!Πολλά φιλιά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much guys! Ναι el.mar θα ανεβάσω μόλις είναι τελειωμένο εννοείται ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Koukla eisai kai bravo sou pou tolmas tetoia xrwmata!:*

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. not my style at all omws!!!

    To daxtylidi omws to agapw!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your mustard jacket!
    And you really succeeded the masculine trend;) From head to toe;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poli wraio sakaki! Mou arese poli to xrwma kai sou paei poli!
    Mou aresei poli to androgino look, alla den mou paei toso poli...

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi dear, this outfit was featured today in my blog :)

    kisses,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you lovelies - seems many of you are into the androgynous style :)
    Thank you Teresa for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. apsogo to portokali blazer!!!!

    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This outfit is amazing:)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! So cool, perfect combination!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. love these pants! and the masculine way you've worn it its incredible! another great outfit rania :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. πολυ ωραιο σακακι πολυ ωραιο και το παντελονι και σου παει πολυ αυτο το στυλ. επισης και τα τοπια που επιλεγεις καθε φορα ειναι πολυ ομορφα! κανεις καλη διαφημιση στο βολο!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Nothing Like Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig